2. Who tried to invade the earth in the twenty-first century?
The Martians tried to invade the earth in the twenty-first century.
Page No: 65
1. What guesses are made by Think-Tank about the books found on earth?
Think-Tank makes guesses about the books found on earth was that they are sandwiches meant for communication later he says that they are for eye communication.
Page No: 74
Think about It
1. Noodle avoids offending Think − Tank but at the same time he corrects his mistakes. How does he mange to do that?
Noodle avoided offending Think-Tank, but at the same time he corrected his mistakes. Whenever he had to say something contrary to what Think-Tank said, he would present his thoughts by referring to them as being of no particular importance. In this way he would correct Think-Tank’s errors without making him feel that he was being corrected.
2. If you were in Noodle’s place, how would you handle Think −Tank’s mistakes?
If I were in Noodle’s place, I would have handled Think-Tank’s mistakes the same way as Noodle does.
3. Do you think books are being replaced by the electronic media? Can we do away with books altogether?
4. Why are books referred to as a man’s best companion? Which is your favourite book and why? Write a paragraph about that book.
Books are known to be as man’s best companion. Human can make mentally and friendly relation with them. They can use them for knowledge as well as time pass purpose.
Choose your favourite book and wrote one para about that.